Experience an Amazing Workshop in the
Heart and Soul of Italy!
September is the the perfect time to paint in Tuscany. The landscape has turned to gold, the days are still warm, the light is clear, and the harvest is underway. If you come to Tuscany with me this fall I'll take care of the details and logistics and all you have to do is paint and enjoy the best Tuscany has to offer. So why not join me this year?
Here is a video from last year's trip:
Can't see the video? Click here...
To receive a FAQ and Workshop Itinerary, email Thomas at
Attention Folks: I am offering an Early Bird Discount for this workshop! Register by May 31st and you will receive a 10% discount off the regular price of 1770 - 2320 Euros.
So you pay only
1590 to 2090 Euros!
1590 to 2090 Euros!
(depending upon your choice of accommodations)
But don't wait, people are registering now!
Here are a few highlights for 2015...
• Personalized instruction from an internationally acclaimed, award-winning artist and knowledgeable instructor.
• Gain confidence and improve your skills in a positive and encouraging environment. See immediate results while you are still in Italy.
• Fun and exciting activities and events with your fellow students – plus after-hour discussions with me and your new best friends!.
• Enjoy freshly prepared gourmet meals that feature authentic Tuscan cuisine. (yum!)
• Spend a day in Florence touring little known paintings from the Macchiaioli Painters – Italy's own 19th century plein air masters.
And don't forget to subscribe to my Early Bird Workshop List. So you can be the first to hear about my workshops, domestic and international!...
|We paint, we eat, we drink, we have a good time...|
I know some of you weren't able to join us last year so I wanted to offer this workshop again....
Here are a few comments from 2014:
"No matter what your level may be, Thomas has a wealth of skills to share, and is adept at keeping your frustration at bay, and the group energy positive. Lots of learning and lots of laughs. I can't recommend this painting opportunity enough. Go for it!"
– Kay Elmore, Oregon
"Practical pointers, great plein air subjects, and a fine time in Tuscany: I'll go back!"
– Bob, New Mexico (Bob signed on again last month – TJK)
"I had a great opportunity to attend Thomas Kitts' Tuscan workshop in 2014. Thomas is not only a wonderful artist, but is a knowledgeable, kind and generous instructor. The Villa where we were hosted at was breathtaking. We were fed amazing home cooked meals and cared for very well. What a great week it was, making new friends, painting the Tuscan country side and being immersed in the Italian culture. Thank you Thomas!"
– Kerrie, California
So if you have always dreamed of painting in Italy then give this workshop some thought!...
It will be both fun and instructive. Plus, right now the Dollar is the strongest it has been against the Euro in years, which makes this trip a fantastic opportunity to live your dream!